Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

Rocket Ship for adobe illustrator


Here we have a simple looking rocket ship that I created using Adobe Illustrator. I used various new tools to help me complete the task and make this rocket ship look as good as it does. I used denisdesigns.com to help me figure everything out for this project.
New skills and processes
  • I used the gradient, pathfinder, and stroke tools for the first time while working on this project.
  • I also used an odd copy and paste strategy to make the project look nice and symmetrical. 
Self Reflection
I enjoyed this project. It was very fun to complete and was a great way to get me comfortable with illustrator. The only complaint I have was that the tutorial was very vague and I required alot of extra help when I used it. Other than that it was a very fun project!

Part/Proj
  • I would give myself a 9/9
  • I worked hard and participated well and I am very happy with my end result.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment