Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Illustrator

This project was a type of practice sheet to familiarize us with the illustrator program. I used the pen tool, the pencil tool and the shape tool to complete this assignment. I also used vectordiary.com to help teach me how to use each of these tools.
Tools used
  • As I said I used the pen and pencil tool.
  • I also used the ellipse tool, the rectangle tool, the star tool, and the circle tool.

Self Reflection
Overall, this project was a struggle for me. I found it especially difficult to use the pen tool. However, I did find the shape tools very user friendly and fun to use. 
Part/Proj
  • I would give myself a 9/8
  • I tried my best and worked diligently throughout but my end product did not turn out how I would have liked.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment